Troubleshoot - by Hostrare
HTTP status codes are official types of mistakes so you could view them in any browser, like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc. The following errors are essentially displayed in your browser.
Use the following Apache Status and Error Code
– 400 Bad Request – This mistake code can be received due to the bad structured http offer to the server. Or in different words, the webserver to which you are posting this request cannot manage it. The
most frequent cause for such error reports is mistakes in the code of the records you are trying to reach.
– 401 Unauthorized – This error message is provided in most situations because you are attempting to reach a password-protected source on the server and you have given the incorrect credentials for the authorizing method. You have forgotten your login credentials to this critical support you can log in into your cPanel and modify these credentials by applying the Password protected registers point.
– 403 Forbidden – Normally this error information is permitted if you are working to access a resource that is forbidden. In most situations, the restricted rule is located in the .htaccess file, and if you are not the one who has included it in most of the facts you should communicate with your web hosting provider.
– 404 Not Found – This error information is provided usually when you are trying to reach unexisting maintenance on the server. In such instances, you should check the one more terms the URL for any mistakes.
– 500 Internal Server Error – This error message is provided normally when you are trying to access an athan4 resource that has incorrect file support or an invalid .htaccess file. In such cases, you should easily check the support of the file you are trying to reach, and if some of the numbers are lower than 4 you should correct these because such files have no privileges to be red.
– 502 Bad Gateway – The 502 Bad Gateway HTTP status code means that one server received an invalid reply from a different server than it was reaching while trying to load the web page or fill a different application by the browser.
In other words, the 502 error is an issue within two separate servers on the Internet that aren’t breathing correctly.
– 503 Service Unavailable – The 503 Service Unavailable HTTP status code means the web site's server is easily not available at the moment. 503 errors are normally due to short overloading or subsistence of the server.
– 504 Gateway Timeout – The 504 Gateway Timeout HTTP status code means that one server did not get a timely response from a different server than it was reaching while trying to ready the web page or fill a different request by the browser.
This normally means that the other server is down or not operating correctly.
|Successful Client Requests|
|Client Request Redirected|
|Client Request Errors|
|402||Payment Required (not used yet)|
|405||Method Not Allowed|
|406||Not Acceptable (encoding)|
|407||Proxy Authentication Required|
|408||Request Timed Out|
|411||Content Length Required|
|413||Request Entity Too Long|
|414||Request URI Too Long|
|415||Unsupported Media Type|
|500||Internal Server Error|
|505||HTTP Version Not Supported
Whether you are looking for a personal website hosting plan or a business website hosting plan, We are the perfect solution for you. Our powerful website hosting services will not only help you achieve your overall website goals, but will also provide you with the confidence you need in knowing that you are partnered with a reliable and secure website hosting platform.
Any hosting service you require, you can avail 50% Discount with new verified account. Chat with your Team Now