The Mail Queue Manager allows you to view, delete, and attempt to deliver queued messages that the system has not yet delivered to their destinations. This article explains how to Manage Exim Mail Queue Manager in WHM panel.
Connect your WHM >> Email >> Mail Queue Manager
View queued emails
Use below steps on your page,
- Enter the search term conditions for your query.
- Search text box enters the search criteria.
- Select the Query menu.
- Search Type menu selects how the search functions have matched your criteria.
- Now to specify the date range for which you want to view sent mail, the Start date, Start Time, End date an End Time Values has to be entered.
- Click on Run Report.
Customize output results
To get the customize output information you wish to view in the table,
- select the checkbox after clicking on the icon in the top corner of the results table.
- Select the checkbox to hide the information.
- Click Reset To Default to automatically select the default columns.
Delivering Emails in Queue
- Select the checkbox for each email which you want to send.
- Click on deliver Selected.
When a new window appears, click OK there.
To attempt to deliver all listed emails,
- Click Deliver All