The Service Manager includes a list of TailWatch Drivers and daemons that can run on your server.
Configure cpanel monitoring service when you enable these services.
Enable TailWatch Drives
Monitor enabled daemons via the cPanel Service Status screen.
(Home >> Service Configuration >> Service Manager)
If you have a lot of service alert emails and its caused server issue then you can disable the service which you don’t want.
Read carefully all the TailWatch and Daemons services to enable or disable.
Manage through WHM
1. Login to WHM.
2. Go to Service Configuration >> Service Manager
3. In the following page, you can see the list of services.
4. Uncheck the box corresponding services.
Manage through Shell
1. Login to the server via SSH.
2. Open the file /etc/chkserv.d/chkservd.conf
vi /etc/chkserv.d/chkservd.conf and remove this settings
3. Restart Chkservd service.
You can read the following list of cpanel services.