Create a new CentOS 7 instance on your google cloud engine. From the cPanel & WHM System Requirements, We know that CentOS 7 will require at least 1GB of RAM and a minimum of 20GB disk space. You can create multiple disks for your VM instance during the creation process. You can also add more disks to the instance after it is created. See Google Cloud Knowledge Base for more information about to create Instance.
How to Install cPanel on Google cloud Engine
– Go to the VM instances page.
– Select your project and click Continue.
– Click the Create instance button.
– Specify a Name for your instance.
– Select a Machine type for your instance resource size.
– In the Boot disk section, click Change to configure your boot disk.
Create a boot disk no larger than 2 TB to account for the limitations of MBR partitions.
Before you continue, be sure to check the boxes under Firewall to allow HTTP and HTTPS traffic as this will be necessary for accessing the cPanel and WHM interfaces.
Check with cPanel default ports which you required to enable in the firewall
– To permit HTTP or HTTPS traffic to the VM instance, select Allow HTTP traffic or Allow HTTPS traffic.